Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment is coming to CAPITAL ONE ARENA from February 14-18, 2019. Treat your family with tickets to the show to celebrate Valentine’s Day and use offer code BLOG to save $5 per ticket!
· February 14, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.
· February 15, 2019 @ 10:30 a.m., 7:30 p.m.
· February 16, 2019 @ 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
· February 17, 2019 @ 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
· February 18, 2019 @ 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
To order tickets online:
Here is some fun Disney trivia to play with your kids before the show:
Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Ariel has a fascination with what, in “The Little Mermaid?”
- Answer: Humans or the human world
In “The Little Mermaid,” Ursula gives Ariel the ability to walk on land. How long is this ability supposed to last?
- Answer: Three days
What is the name of Ariel’s best friend?
- Answer: Flounder
What is the device that Ariel refers to as a “dinglehopper?”
- Answer: A fork
What color was Tow Mater in “Cars” before he became rusty?
- Answer: Baby blue
What does Flo sell in Radiator Springs?
- Answer: Gas or “the finest fuel”
What type of car is Sally?
- Answer: A blue Porsche
True or False: You never see humans in “Cars.”
- Answer: True! Everything in the movie resembles something to do with cars. Even bugs resemble miniature Volkswagen Bugs.
What type of tires does Lightning McQueen have?
- Answer: Lightyear
What does Flo’s license plate say in “Cars?”
- Answer: “Sho Grl” or Show Girl
What is the name of Sally’s motel in “Cars?”
- Answer: Cozy Cone
What is the road that Lightning McQueen finds himself lost on when he stumbles upon Radiator Springs?
- Answer: Route 66
What is Ramone’s job?
- Answer: He owns a body shop called “Ramone’s House of Body Art.”
Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story
What is Andy’s last name?
- Answer: Davis. It is written on his high school diploma which you see when he goes to the bulletin board to look at the picture of him as a child playing with the toys.
Sid Phillips, Andy’s next-door neighbor from the original Toy Story makes a brief appearance in the third movie as what?
- Answer: A garbage man
The calendar in Andy’s room is always set to what month?
- Answer: August
True or False: Lots-o’-Huggin Bear appeared in the first Toy Story movie.
- Answer: True. A very early version of Lotso appeared in the original Toy Story film on Andy’s desk.
What is the name of the daycare center the toys end up at in Toy Story 3?
- Answer: Sunnyside
How do the toys realize that Andy is looking for them in Toy Story 3?
- Answer: Mrs. Potato Head’s other eye is still in Andy’s room.
Who saves the toys from the incinerator in Toy Story 3?
- Answer: the Aliens
Where does Ken ask Barbie to live with him?
- Answer: In his Dream House
In Toy Story 3, Lotso forces the toys to stay in what room of the daycare center?
- Answer: The Caterpillar room