I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with baby #3! This pregnancy is going by so quickly. Thankfully after a rough first trimester, I have been feeling pretty good ever since! With two little ones who keep me on the go constantly and a husband who works extremely long hours, I’ve had to focus on staying healthy and energized to get through this pregnancy. I’ve been really trying to eat healthy, stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and take vitamins and supplements. A brand that I recently became aware of with lots of helpful “non-pill” supplements is Premama.
Premama® was born from the idea that daily prenatal essentials and maternity supplements should be easy to take and easy on the stomach. Since 2011, Premama has endeavored to make all moms happier with its best-in-class line of natural powdered supplements formulated to support preconception through postnatal nutritional needs, concerns and conditions. Our pill-free, drink mix solutions contain high-quality, clinically-studied and physician-approved ingredients, and are designed to blend seamlessly with liquids and soft foods. Just mix and enjoy! The award winning Premama is available online at drinkpremama.com and retailers across the US, including GNC, CVS, Sprout’s, Buy Buy Baby, Vitamin Shoppe, H-E-B, Target.com, Diapers.com, Jet.com and Amazon.
One Premama product that I have found especially helpful during this pregnancy is the Premama Prenatal Fiber + Probiotic Soft Chew. They actually taste really good – almost like a piece of candy.
- Supports healthy digestion and a healthy immune system during pregnancy
- May ease constipation, bloating and other minor digestive discomforts associated with pregnancy
- Formulated with 1 Billion CFUs of Probiotics and 2g of Fiber per chew
- Vegetarian, naturally flavored
- Vanilla Caramel flavored
Premama also makes these other supplements for before, during, and after pregnancy:
- Premama Fertility Supplement Drink Mix
- Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix
- Premama Prenatal Vitamin + DHA Drink Mix
- Premama Prenatal Vitamin + DHA Gummy
- Premama Prenatal Sleep Aid Soft Chew
- Premama Prenatal Energy Drink Mix
- Premama Lactation Supplement Drink Mix
If you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, you should definitely head over to the Premama website and request free samples! They also offer a coupon you can use online or in stores. In the D.C. area, Premama products are carried at Target, CVS, GNC, and the Vitamin Shoppe.